Tuesday, December 16, 2008

Dancing Rain Dolls

When I was a little girl, our pastor's wife made me a soft sculpture, cabbage patch like baby doll. I loved her! She was supposed to resemble me with long blonde hair and green eyes (though my eyes might be more accurately described as "pond water green" according to my aunt!). I would love to pass her on to my little girls but she was one of the many casualties from when our house burned down just before my wedding.

I asked my mom if she would be interested in making a similar baby for La Princess this year for Christmas. Long story short, she's making her a doll but it's a different kind. But OH! SO cute! I'm at my parents right now and have been able to see the doll in the making and she's cute!! The pattern and supplies were ordered from http://dancingraindolls.com/


Here's one from their web site. They have many more! Check them out! They are SO cute!!

No comments: